|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||3000 seats per month|
|Product Name:||Retractable Seating||Platform:||Wall Attached Unit|
|Seat Material:||High Density Polyethylene||Seat Color:||Gray|
|Test Report:||EN13200-5||Application:||Play Areas|
Wall Attached Retractable Seating / Retractable Grandstands for Play Areas
Burgeon nose mounted retractable seating is one of the most popular seats that is available from our diverse range of seating.
1) Comfort Profile: The Seat and the back have been designed with anatomically contoured seat surface using blow molded construction that allows form-fit deflection for maximum spectator comfort.
2) Seat Modules: 460mm minimum spacing, below-molded, high density polyethylene modules in mono tone colors provided with a scuff resistant textured.
3) Melody Chair metal brackets are bolted to the plywood decks at the centre's detailed on the drawing. Bolts with Nyloc Nuts and washers are to be used.
|Row Depth||850 mm- 900 mm/Customized|
|Row Riser height||300mm-350 mm/Customized|
|Material of the frame||Steel with powder coating
Decking: anti-slip plywood deck
|Optional color||refer to pantone color swatch|
1) Intergrated ergonomically designed for superior comfort
2) Its simplicity within its design allows for greater flexibility
3) Blow moulded construction for greater strength and comfort
4) Reduced seat brackets available to suit 250mm risers
5) Fixed melody and melody with folding mechanism are available
1) Portable Dolly:It is the most economical for large number of small portable sections. Two dollies are required to move one section.
2) Integral Dolly: Ideal for high tier units, the integral lifting mechanism allows you to move multiple portable sections without additional equipment. Four mechanical screw jacks lift the unit and 12 large wheels allow for effortless transportation of your bleacher.
3) The Wall Attached Seating Systems are supplied in 3 to 30 tier banks, are permanently fixed to the floor and / or wall through floor attachments and/ or wall attachments.
1) Non-Slip Tread: Provide at front edge of each aisle step location a non-slip tread surface. Paper type of strip are not acceptable.
2) Intermediate Aisle Handrails: Provide single pedestal mount handrails 900mm high with terminating mid rail. Handrails shall be attached to the socket and shall rotate 90° for easy storage in socket.
3) Front Panel: Provide elevated seating equipment with full width front closure panels are required. Panels shall extend vertically from underside of front row to within 38mm or floor.
4) Row Letters: Provide at each row end of plastic seat a 50mm x 50mm oval etched plate with black numerals.