|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Melody Polymer Bleacher|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||3000 seats per month|
|Product Name:||Modular Sports Stadium Seats||Sear Material:||HDPE / Upholstery|
|Seat Modules:||Blow-molded||Row Letter:||Optional|
|Test Report:||EN 13200-5||Application:||Swimming Pool|
stadium seating systems,
outdoor stadium seating
Telescopic Seating Retractable Outdoor Stadium Seating With 460mm Minimum Spacing
Burgeon telescopic modualr sport stadium seat offers comfortable, generous seat spaces ergonomically contoured for spectator comfort.
It is one of the most popular seats that is available from our diverse range of seating. This seat has the capabilitiy to provide numerous differing applications, starting with an economical nose mounting with a folding back, or it can be installed with a folding mechanism and a tip - up seat.
1. Seat Modules: 460mm minimum spacing, below-molded, high density polyethylene modules in mono tone colors provided with a scuff resistant textured.
2. Melody Chair metal brackets are bolted to the plywood decks at the centre's detailed on the drawing. Bolts with Nyloc Nuts and washers are to be used.
850 mm- 900 mm/Customized
|Row Riser height||
|Material of the frame|| Steel with powder coating
Decking: anti-slip plywood deck
|Material of the seat||
|Standard color|| under structure: black, grey, blue color or customized
seat color: please refer to Burgeon color swatc
refer to pantone color swatch
Manual or Power Operation
1) Intergrated ergonomically designed for superior comfort
2) Its simplicity within its design allows for greater flexibility
3) Blow moulded construction for greater strength and comfort
4) Reduced seat brackets available to suit 250mm risers
5) Fixed melody and melody with folding mechanism are available
6) Seat module have recessed pockets to accept seat number plates.
1. Variable Row 1 (VR1): Provide first row recoverable modular seating units to be utilized for both wheelchairs and able-bodied persons. Each VR1 unit shall have a system for easy deployment if wheelchair or team seating access is needed. the system shall lock the bleacher seats into position when fully opened.
2. Permanent Handicap Cut-Outs: Provide first tier permanent handicap cutouts locations as indicated on the drawings. Provide a full width front closure panel at handicap cutout, extending from underside of second tier to within 38mm of finished floor.
3. Self Storing End Rails: Provide steel self-storing 1100mm high above seat, end rail with tubular supports and intermediate members designed with 87mm sphere passage requirements.
Contact Person: sales