|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Seat Name:||Telescopic Sport Stadium Seats||Platfrom:||Recessed Unit|
|Seat Material:||HDPE||VIP Programme:||Available In Color Choice|
|Test Report:||EN 13200-5||Application:||Sport Stadium|
outdoor sports seating,
outdoor stadium seating
Telescopic Sport Stadium Seats with Contrasting Color End Panels
|Row Depth||650 mm- 850 mm/Customized|
|Backrest||Available Upon Request|
|Row Riser height||250mm-300 mm/Customized|
|Material of the frame||
Steel with powder coating
decking: anti-slip plywood deck
|Material of the seat||HDPE|
under structure: black, grey, blue color or customized
seat color: please refer to Burgeon color swatch
|Optional color||refer to pantone color swatch|
|Operative method||Manual or Power Operation|
|Test Report||EN 13200-5|
Burgeon telescopic sport stadium seating is quiet to operate, strong in its design and widely used for sport facilities. Every parts including our slant frame egineering geometry has been designed to enhance the system's operation strength and stability. Burgeon retractable bench will offer comfortable, generous seat spaces ergonomically contoured for spectator comfort.
1) Travelling Unit: Power Operated to manege the space to create a better atmosphere. Effortless movement forward and backward.
2) Freestanding Unit: For some building, there are permanent large columns or week loading rear wall, the freestanding units is the ideal solution.
3) Burgeon platform type can be customized to your project site.
1) Manual Operation
Operating Handles: Provide and install manual operating handles constructed of 19mm OD steel tubing. Handles to engage pull-bar installed at the first tier.
2) Power Operation
A. Integrated Power
B. Motion Monitor
D. Electrical Switchboard and Enclosure
1) Wheels: Wheels with non-marking poly urethane face to protect wood and synthetic floor surfaces, with molded-in metal bush and bearing to fit a10mm diameter axles secured with C Clips.
2) Slant Columns: Tubular Shape Steel (RHS).
3) Deck Stabilizer: Steel components bolted to nose and riser at three locations per section. Interlocks with adjacent stabilizer on upper tier using low-friction nylon roller to prevent separation and misalignment.
4) Deck Support: Securely captures decking for entire length of section.
1) Section Lengths: Each bank shall contain sections not to exceed 5980mm in length with a minimum of two supporting frames per row, each section.
2) Rear Riser: Continuous roll formed steel members
3) Nosing: Continuous Tubular Steel Section (RHS)
4) Deck End Overhang: Not to exceed frame support by more than 1715mm
Contact Person: sales