|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||3000 seats per month|
|Product Name:||Tiered Retractable Modular Grandstands||C/C Width:||500mm|
|Backrest:||Timber / Polymer||Upholstery:||Leather / Fabric|
|Carpeted Deck:||Available||Application:||Multifunctional Sport Center|
foldable bleacher seats,
movable auditorium seating
Tiered Retractable Modular Grandstands Systems with Available Carpeted Decks
|Row Depth||850 mm- 900 mm/Customized|
|Row Riser height||300mm-350 mm/Customized|
|Material of the frame||
Steel with powder coating
decking: anti-slip plywood deck
|Material of the seat||HDPE; Upholstered|
under structure: black, grey, blue color or customized
seat color: please refer to Burgeon color swatch
|Optional color||refer to pantone color swatch|
|Operative method||Manual or Power Operation|
|Test Report||EN 13200-5|
Burgeon retractable modular grandstands is designed for many different performing arts venues, arenas, conference centers, theatres and auditoriums where the need is for a comfortable upholstered chair, combining superb quality and value.
1) Chair System: Beam-mounted design, consisting of chairs independently mounted and armrests independently mounted to transverse beam. Top of support arms shall be designed to capture and secure the beam in place.
2) Seat Modules: 500mm spacing, each unitized upholstery panel shall be comprised of medium density virgin urethane foam on a precision plywood backer. The fabric cover shall be tensioned over and neatly enclose both foam and backer.
3) Seating Operation: Semi Automatic Operation: Rows of Seats shall be manually raised or lowered as one unit with spring-counter-balance to offset weight. Semi-Automatic operation will require depressing a foot pedal to activate the unlocking system to lower each row of spring--counter-balanced chairs. Unlocking shall be performed from an aisle.
1) Wheels: Wheels with non-marking poly urethane face to protect wood and synthetic floor surfaces, with molded-in metal bush and bearing to fit a10mm diameter axles secured with C Clips.
2) Slant Columns: Tubular Shape Steel (RHS).
3) Deck Stabilizer: Steel components bolted to nose and riser at three locations per section. Interlocks with adjacent stabilizer on upper tier using low-friction nylon roller to prevent separation and misalignment.
4) Deck Support: Securely captures decking for entire length of section.
1) Section Lengths: Each bank shall contain sections not to exceed 5980mm in length with a minimum of two supporting frames per row, each section.
2) Rear Riser: Continuous roll formed steel members
3) Nosing: Continuous Tubular Steel Section (RHS)
4) Deck End Overhang: Not to exceed frame support by more than 1715mm.
Contact Person: sales