|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Primy Upholstered Seating|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||3000 seats per month|
|Product Name:||Riser Mounted Upholstered Telescopic Tribunes||Seat Centers:||500mm|
|Test Report:||CE, EN||Port:||Shenzhen|
telescopic gym bleachers,
indoor bleacher systems
Riser Mounted Upholstered Telescopic Tribunes with Beam - mounted Design
|Row Depth||850 mm- 900 mm/Customized|
|Row Riser height||300mm-350 mm/Customized|
|Material of the frame||
Steel with powder coating
decking: anti-slip plywood deck
|Material of the seat||HDPE; Upholstered|
under structure: black, grey, blue color or customized
seat color: please refer to Burgeon color swatch
|Optional color||refer to pantone color swatch|
|Operative method||Manual or Power Operation|
|Test Report||EN 13200-5|
Burgeon Riser mounted telescopic tribune was made of tiers of seats. It allows the scalability of the spectator seating to maximized the space utilization of stadium hall through stretching and drawing back. Every parts including our slant frame engineering geometry has been designed to enhance the system’s operation strength and stability. The result is a seating system that is quieter to operate, stronger in its design and more user friendly for facility staff.
In order to meet different spaces request, burgeon telescopic tribunes provides various platform types, like wall attached unit, portable unit, recessed unit etc. These platform types enhance the flexibility and applicability of the telescopic tribunes.
Burgeon riser mounted telescopic tribunes :
1) Seat Modules: 500mm spacing, each unitized upholstery panel shall be comprised of medium density virgin urethane foam on a precision plywood backer.
2) Chair System: Beam-mounted design, consisting of chairs independently mounted and armrests independently mounted to transverse beam. Top of support arms shall be designed to capture and secure the beam in place.
3) The fabric cover shall be tensioned over and neatly enclose both foam and backer.
4) Seating Operation: Rows of Seats shall be manually raised or lowered as one unit with spring-counter-balance to offset weight. Semi-Automatic operation will require depressing a foot pedal to activate the unlocking system to lower each row of spring--counter-balanced chairs. Unlocking shall be performed from an aisle.
5) Retractable and Fixed primy chair is available.
Contact Person: sales