|Place of Origin:||CHIAN|
|Model Number:||ECHO BENCH|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiation|
|Supply Ability:||3000 seats per month|
|Product:||Multi - Tiered Telescopic Seating Systems||Seat Type:||Echo Polymer Bench|
|Platforom:||Recessed Unit||Seat Color:||Refer To Burgeon Color Swatch|
|Operation Method:||Power Operation||Test Report:||EN 13200-5|
retractable auditorium seating,
retractable platform system
Multi - tiered Telescopic Seating Systems / Retractable Seating for Stadium
|Row Depth||650 mm- 850 mm/Customized|
|Backrest||Available Upon Request|
|Row Riser height||250mm-300 mm/Customized|
|Material of the frame||
Steel with powder coating
decking: anti-slip plywood deck
|Material of the seat||HDPE|
under structure: black, grey, blue color or customized
|Optional color||refer to pantone color swatch|
Multi-tiered telescopic seating Echo system is one of the most popular seats that is available from our diverse range of seating. It will enhance the look of your new or existing facility and offers comfortable, generous seat spaces ergonomically contoured for spectator comfort.
Every parts including our slant frame engineering geometry has been designed to enhance the system's operation strength and stability. The result is a seating system that is quieter to operate and stronger in its design.
1) Wall Attached Unit: The seating system are supplied from 3 to 30 tiers, are extremely adaptable and efficiently recover floor space, allowing you to easily get the most out of your facilities at all times.
2) Travelling Unit: Power operated to manage the space to create a better atmosphere. Effortless movement forward and backward.
3) Recessed Unit: This system utilize a pocket in the wall to house the bleacher when closed. The ends may or may not be exposed and the bleacher is hidden from view typically under a balcony or niche.
1) Operating Handles: Provide and install manual operating handles constructed of 19mm OD steel tubing. Handles to engage pull-bar installed at the first tier.
2) Non-Slip Tread: Provide at front edge of each aisle step location a non-slip tread surface. Paper type of strip are not acceptable.
3) Foot Level Aisles: Provide deck level full width vertical aisles located as indicated.
4) Self Storing End Rails: Provide steel self-storing 1100mm high above seat, end rail with tubular supports and intermediate members designed with 87mm sphere passage requirements.
5) Seat Numbers: Provide each plastic seat module oval etched plate. Easy to read black numerals will be on the plate fitted in a vandal resistant recess.
6) Row Letters: Provide at each row end of plastic seat a 50mm x 50mm oval etched plate with black numerals.
Contact Person: sales