|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||3000 seats per month|
|Name:||Gym Telescopic Modular Grandstands||Material:||HDPE|
|C/C Width:||460mm||Seat Color:||Available Upon Burgeon Color Swatch|
|Seat Number:||Optional||Application:||Gym Hall|
foldable bleacher seats,
movable auditorium seating
Gyms Telescopic Modular Grandstands with Self Storing End Rails
|Backrest||Available Upon Request|
|Row Riser height||250mm-300 mm/Customized|
|Material of the frame||
Steel with powder coatingdecking: anti-slip plywood deck
|Optional color||refer to pantone color swatch|
|Test Report||EN 13200-5
Designed with anatomically contoured seat surface using blow molded construction that allow form-fit deflection for maximum spectator comfort. Cantilevered to the rear to provide not less than 75mm smooth toe space beneath the seat.
A. Integrated Power: Furnish and install an integral automatic electro-mechanical powered frame propulsion system, to open and close telescopic seating. Integral Power and Control System shall be CE stamped and tested.
B. Limit Switches: Furnish and install both open and closed limit switches for the integral power system. The limit switches will automatically stop integral power operation when seating has reached the fully extended or closed position.
C. Motion Monitor: Provide flashing light with self-contained warning horn mounted to the telescopic seating for audio and visual warning during integral power operation.
D. Electrical: Seating Manufacturer shall provide all wiring within seating bank including remote control device.
1) The Echo Bench can be provided within our unique VIP design
2) Seat module shall have recessed pockets to accept seat number plates.
3) Each end of row shall be enclosed with metal end cap. End caps shall be designed flush
with screw fixing Row letters Optional.
1) Wheels: Wheels with non-marking poly urethane face to protect wood and synthetic floor surfaces, with molded-in metal bush and bearing to fit a10mm diameter axles secured with C Clips.
2) Slant Columns: Tubular Shape Steel (RHS).
3) Deck Stabilizer: Steel components bolted to nose and riser at three locations per section. Interlocks with adjacent stabilizer on upper tier using low-friction nylon roller to prevent separation and misalignment.
4) Deck Support: Securely captures decking for entire length of section.
1) Section Lengths: Each bank shall contain sections not to exceed 5980mm in length with a minimum of two supporting frames per row, each section.
2) Rear Riser: Continuous roll formed steel members
3) Nosing: Continuous Tubular Steel Section (RHS)
4) Deck End Overhang: Not to exceed frame support by more than 1715mm.
Contact Person: sales