|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Product Name:||Retractable/Telescopic Polymer Bench||Material Of The Seat:||HDPE|
|Test Report:||EN 13200-5||Material Of The Frame:||Steel With Powder Coating Decking: Anti-slip Plywood Deck|
|Operative Method:||Manual Or Power Operation||Seat Centers:||460mm|
foldable bleacher seats,
movable auditorium seating
Power Operated Retractable Modular Grandstands for Indoor Arena
|Row Depth||650 mm- 850 mm/Customized|
|Row Riser height||250mm-300 mm/Customized|
|Material of the frame||
Steel with powder coating
decking: anti-slip plywood deck
|Material of the seat||HDPE|
|Operative method||Manual or Power Operation|
|Test Report||EN 13200-5|
The Echo Polymer Bench seat is our simple multifunctional seating option for gyms and multi-purpose facilities. We offer an range of bright warm color or choose your own combination of colors from our range.
Operating Handles: Provide and install manual operating handles constructed of 19mm OD steel tubing. Handles to engage pull-bar installed at the first tier.
A. Integrated Power: Furnish and install an integral automatic electro-mechanical powered frame propulsion system, to open and close telescopic seating. Integral Power and Control System shall be CE stamped and tested.
B. Limit Switches: Furnish and install both open and closed limit switches for the integral power system. The limit switches will automatically stop integral power operation when seating has reached the fully extended or closed position.
C. Motion Monitor: Provide flashing light with self-contained warning horn mounted to the telescopic seating for audio and visual warning during integral power operation.
D. Electrical: Seating Manufacturer shall provide all wiring within seating bank including remote control device.
1) Wheels: Wheels with non-marking poly urethane face to protect wood and synthetic floor surfaces, with molded-in metal bush and bearing to fit a10mm diameter axles secured with C Clips.
2) Slant Columns: Tubular Shape Steel (RHS).
3) Deck Stabilizer: Steel components bolted to nose and riser at three locations per section. Interlocks with adjacent stabilizer on upper tier using low-friction nylon roller to prevent separation and misalignment.
4) Deck Support: Securely captures decking for entire length of section.
1) Section Lengths: Each bank shall contain sections not to exceed 5980mm in length with a minimum of two supporting frames per row, each section.
2) Rear Riser: Continuous roll formed steel members
3) Nosing: Continuous Tubular Steel Section (RHS)
4) Deck End Overhang: Not to exceed frame support by more than 1715mm.
Contact Person: sales