|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Echo Series|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiation|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||3000 seats per month|
|Name:||Quietly Operated Retractable Grandstands||Platfrom:||Wall Attached Unit|
|Seat Material:||HDPE||Row Depth:||650 Mm- 850 Mm/Customized|
|Stair Width:||920mm/1000mm/Customized||Application:||International College|
temporary grandstand seating,
retractable platform system,
international college retractable grandstand seating
Quietly Operated Retractable Grandstands for International College
1. The rear and underside of the Echo Bench has a smooth continual flowing line to aide with the cleaning and up keep of the deck space.
2. Designed with anatomically contoured seat surface using blow molded construction allow form-fit deflection for maximum spectator comfort.
3. The Echo Bench can be provided within our unique VIP design. The VIP design allow for stadium identification or custom color arrangement that give you a complete custom fit to your venue.
|Row Depth||650 mm- 850 mm/Customized|
|Backrest||Available Upon Request|
|Row Riser height||250mm-300 mm/Customized|
|Material of the frame||
Steel with powder coating
decking: anti-slip plywood deck
|Material of the seat||HDPE|
under structure: black, grey, blue color or customized
seat color: please refer to Burgeon color swatch
|Optional color||refer to pantone color swatch|
|Test Report||EN 13200-5|
- Manual Operation
Operating Handles: Provide and install manual operating handles constructed of 19mm OD steel tubing. Handles to engage pull-bar installed at the first tier.
- Power Operation
A. Integrated Power: Furnish and install an integral automatic electro-mechanical powered frame propulsion system, to open and close telescopic seating. Integral Power and Control System shall be CE stamped and tested.
1. Operation shall be with a remote control unit which can be operated independent of the seating bank for operator management of stop, start, forward, and reverse control of the power operation.
2. Each Powered Frame unit shall consist of output shaft gear reducer with 150mm diameter x 100mm wide wheels covered with non marking composite rubber.
A. Frame System:
1) Wheels: Wheels with non-marking poly urethane face to protect wood and synthetic floor surfaces, with molded-in metal bush and bearing to fit a10mm diameter axles secured with C Clips.
2) Slant Columns: Tubular Shape Steel (RHS).
3) Deck Stabilizer: Steel components bolted to nose and riser at three locations per section. Interlocks with adjacent stabilizer on upper tier using low-friction nylon roller to prevent separation and misalignment.
4) Deck Support: Securely captures decking for entire length of section.
B. Deck System:
1) Section Lengths: Each bank shall contain sections not to exceed 5980mm in length with a minimum of two supporting frames per row, each section.
2) Rear Riser: Continuous roll formed steel members
3) Nosing: Continuous Tubular Steel Section (RHS)
4) Deck End Overhang: Not to exceed frame support by more than 1715mm
Contact Person: sales