|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||3000 seats per month|
|Product Name:||Retractable Stadium Modular Grabdstands||Row Depth:||850 Mm - 900mm Or Customized|
|Seat Center:||460mm - 500mm||Seat Color:||Red, Green, Blue Or Customized|
|Base:||Tip-up Base||Backrest:||Folding Back|
foldable bleacher seats,
movable auditorium seating
Retractable Stadium Modular Grandstands for Multipurpose Center
Bugeon retractable stadium modular grandstands belongs to our melody polymer series, which is one of the most popular seats that is available from our diverse range of seating. Every parts including our slant frame engineering geometry has been designed to enhance the system's operation strength and stability. This seat It is starting with an economical nose mounting seat with a folding back or it can be installed with a folding mechanism and a tip - up base.
1) Travelling Unit: Power operated to manage the space to create a better atmosphere. Effortless movement forward and backward.
2) Wall Attached Unit: Our most popular telescopic seating solution, the seating system are supplied from 3 to 30 tiers, are extremely adaptable and efficiently recover floor space, allowing you to easily get the most out of your facilities at all time.
3) Portable Unit: Smaller units can be moved around within the space using a pair of lifting dolliers or for ultimate versatility our integrated 360 swivel dollies allow your facility staff to move the units in any direction with a minimum of effort.
1) Wheels: Wheels with non-marking poly urethane face to protect wood and synthetic floor surfaces, with molded-in metal bush and bearing to fit a10mm diameter axles secured with C Clips.
2) Slant Columns: Tubular Shape Steel (RHS).
3) Deck Stabilizer: Steel components bolted to nose and riser at three locations per section. Interlocks with adjacent stabilizer on upper tier using low-friction nylon roller to prevent separation and misalignment.
4) Deck Support: Securely captures decking for entire length of section.
1) Section Lengths: Each bank shall contain sections not to exceed 5980mm in length with a minimum of two supporting frames per row, each section.
2) Rear Riser: Continuous roll formed steel members
3) Nosing: Continuous Tubular Steel Section (RHS)
4) Deck End Overhang: Not to exceed frame support by more than 1715m
1) Intergrated ergonomically designed for superior comfort
2) Its simplicity within its design allows for greater flexibility
3) Blow moulded construction for greater strength and comfort
4) Reduced seat brackets available to suit 250mm risers
5) Fixed melody and melody with folding mechanism are available
Contact Person: sales