|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||3000 seats per month|
|Product Name:||Advance Telescopic Seating Systems||Platfrom:||Wall Attached Unit|
|Row Number:||Optional||Seat Number:||Optional|
|Operative Method:||Manual Or Power Operation||Application:||Exercise Venues|
retractable auditorium seating,
retractable platform system
Advance Telescopic Seating Systems with Fabric Upholstery for Exercise Venues
Burgeon upholstered telescopic seating is a popular, luxurious and comfortable alternative to individual seat. When client need an economical upgrade to a more luxurious or VIP seat, Burgeon upholstered seating is the perfect choice.
This seating can provide numerous differing seating applications, starting with an economical nose mounting seat with a folding back, or it can be installed with a folding mechanism and a tip-up base. This seat can deliver a diversity that is unparalleled within our flexible seating range.
1) Recessed Unit: This system utilize a pocket in the wall to house the bleacher wehn closed. The ends may or may not be exposed and the bleacher is hidden from view typically under a balcony or niche. Recessed bleachers are outfitted with upper and lower tracking guides, removable end rails, and can accommodate custom transition step to the balcony wehn required.
2) Travelling Unit: It is a hybrid of recessed and portable units. Travelling units use integral power to drive the entire bank from one setup position to another. Set-up time is greatly reduced compared to individual portable sections.
3) Freestanding Unit: For some buildings, there are permanent large columns or week loading rear wall, the freestanding units is the ideal solution.
1) Variable Row 1 (VR1): Provide first row recoverable modular seating units to be utilized for both wheelchairs and able-bodied persons.
2) Operating Handles: Provide and install manual operating handles constructed of 19mm OD steel tubing. Handles to engage pull-bar installed at the first tier.
3) Non-Slip Tread: Provide at front edge of each aisle step location a non-slip tread surface. Paper type of strip are not acceptable.
4) Intermediate Aisle Handrails: Provide single pedestal mount handrails 900mm high with terminating mid rail. Handrails shall be attached to the socket and shall rotate 90° for easy storage in socket.
Contact Person: sales