|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Echo Upholstered Bench|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||3000 seats per month|
|Product Name:||Spectator Telescopic Seating||Seat Type:||Echo Upholstered Bench|
|Row Depth:||650-850mm||Carpeted Deck:||Optional|
|Test Report:||EN13200-5||Application:||Conference Venues|
Practically Spectator Telescopic Seating Systems with Foldable Backrest
Upholstered telescopic seating offers comfortable, generous seat spaces ergonomically contoured for spectator comfort. It is
is consisted of upholstered seat base and integral front fascia. Every parts including slant frame engineering geometry has been designed to enhance the system’s operation strength and stability. In order to meet different spaces request, Burgeon telescopic seating provides various platform types, like wall attached unit, portable unit, recessed unit etc. These platform types enhance the flexibility and applicability of the telescopic tribunes.
|Product Name||Spectator Telescopic Seating Systems|
|Upholstery||Leather / Fabric upholstered|
|Backrest||Available upon request|
|Row Riser Height||250mm -300mm / customized|
|Seat width||920/ 1000mm/ customized|
|Material of the frame||
Steel with powder coating
Decking: anti-slip plywood deck
|Operative Mathod||Power or Manual operation|
1) Recessed Unit: This retractable seating system utilises a pocket in the wall to store the bleacher when closed. The seating bleachers once closed, the ends may or may not be exposed, and the bleachers are hidden from view typically under a recess, balcony or mezzanine. Recessed bleachers are outfitted with upper and lower tracking guides, removable end rails, and can accommodate custom transition steps or access to the balcony when required.
2) Portable Dolly: It is the most economical for large number of small portable sections. Two dollies are required to move one section.
3) Integral Dolly: Ideal for high tier units, the integral lifting mechanism allows you to move multiple portable sections without additional equipment. Four mechanical screw jacks lift the unit and 12 large wheels allow for effortless transportation of your bleacher.
1) Front Rail: Can be provided 800mm high above deck (for better sightline), steel rails with tubular supports and intermediate members.
2) Intermediate Aisle Handrails: Provide single pedestal mount handrails 900mm high with terminating mid rail. Handrails shall be attached to the socket and shall rotate 90° for easy storage in socket.
3) Operating Handles: Provide and install manual operating handles constructed of 19mm OD steel tubing. Handles to engage pull-bar installed at the first tier.
4) Rear Panel: Provide required seating units with full width rear closure panels.
5) Aisle Lights: Strip lights to be installed on the underside of the nosing at the in line with the Aisle Step Locations.
Places of worship