|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||3000 seats per month|
|Product Name:||Multi-tiered Telescopic Seating Systems||Platform Type:||Wall Attached Unit|
|Seat Color:||Custom||Number Plate:||Optional|
|Operation Way:||Manual Or Power Operation||Test Report:||EN13200-5|
retractable auditorium seating,
retractable platform system,
multi tiered upholstered telescopic seating
Multi-tiered Telescopic Seating Systems with Custom Seat Colors
Upholstered telescopic seating is a popular, practical and comfortable alternative to individual seat. This bench seat is made up of a fully upholstered seat base and integral front fascia. The Upholstered Backrest is available upon request. When used on telescopic platforms, the backrest simply folds down prior to the retraction of the system.
Upholstered telescopic seating with or without backrest has set the benchmark for its ingenious ergonomically designed. It is widely used in education markets such as schools, colleges, universities. It is also popular in professional theatres and sports venues across the world.
1) The upholstery of telescopic seating could be lether or fabric.
2) Row depth of the seating is 650mm - 850mm.
3) The row riser height of grandstands is 250mm - 300 mm or customized.
4) C/C width is 460mm.
5) Backrest is optional.
6) Frame is made of steel with powder coating and decking material is anti - slip plywood.
7) Understructure color could be black, grey, blue or customized and seat color refers to Burgeon color swatch.
1. Leather / Fabric upholstered
2. With or without backrest
3. Easy operation and control
4. Strong and stable understructure
5. Unique design
6. Comfortable and pratical seat
7. Flexible seats configuration
8. Elegant appearance
1) Freestanding Unit: For some buildings, there are permanent large columns or week loading rear wall, the freestanding units is the ideal solution.
2)Recessed Unit: This system utilize a pocket in the wall to house the bleacher when closed. The ends may or may not be exposed and the bleacher is hidden from view typically under a balcony or niche. Recessed bleachers are outfitted with upper and lower tracking guides, removable end rails, and can accommodate custom transition step to the balcony when required.
3) Wall Attached Unit: The Wall Attached Seating Systems are supplied in 3 to 30 tier banks, are extremely adaptable, and efficiently recover floor space, allowing you to easily get the most out of your facility at all times. The telescopic seating systems are permanently fixed to the floor and / or wall through floor attachments and/ or wall attachments.
1) Variable Row 1 (VR1): Provide first row recoverable modular seating units to be utilized for both wheelchairs and able-bodied persons. Each VR1 unit shall have a system for easy deployment if wheelchair or team seating access is needed. the system shall lock the bleacher seats into position when fully opened.
2) Non-Slip Tread: Provide at front edge of each aisle step location a non-slip tread surface. Paper type of strip are not acceptable.
3) Seat Numbers: Provide each plastic seat module oval etched plate. Easy to read black numerals will be on the plate fitted in a vandal resistant recess.
4) Row Letters: Provide at each row end of plastic seat a 50mm x 50mm oval etched plate with black numerals.
Contact Person: sales