|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||3000 seats per month|
|Product Name:||Elevated Telescopic Tribunes / Retractable Bleacher||Platform:||Wall Attached Unit|
|End Panels:||Contrasting Color||Access Stair:||Portable|
retractable indoor bleachers,
indoor bleacher systems
Elevated Telescopic Tribunes / Retractable Bleacher with Vertical Guardrail
Elevated telescopic tribunes offer comfortable, generous seat spaces ergonomically contoured for spectator comfort. We offer an range of bright warm colors or choose your own combination of colors from our range. And it provides various platform types to position the space.It includes wall attached unit, integral dolly etc.
|Row Depth||650mm- 850mm|
|Row Riser height||250mm-300mm|
|Material of the frame||
Steel with powder coating
Decking: anti-slip plywood deck
|Material of the seat||HDPE modular polymer bench|
Under structure: black, grey or blue color
Seat color: please refer to Burgeon color swatch
|Optional color||Refer to pantone color swatch|
|Operative method||Manual or Electric Operation|
|Test Report||EN 13200-5|
1) Travelling Unit: It is a hybrid of recessed and portable units. Travelling units use integral power to drive the entire bank from one setup position to another. Set-up time is greatly reduced compared to individual portable sections.
2) Freestanding Unit: For some buildings, there are permanent large columns or week loading rear wall, the freestanding units is the ideal solution.
3) Integral Dolly: Ideal for high tier units, the integral lifting mechanism allows you to move multiple portable sections without additional equipment. Four mechanical screw jacks lift the unit and 12 large wheels allow for effortless transportation of your bleacher.
4) Recessed Unit: This system utilize a pocket in the wall to house the bleacher when closed. The ends may or may not be exposed and the bleacheris hidden from view typically under a balcony or niche.
1) Portable Access Stair: Provide portable stair units with hand rails..
2) Carpeted Decks: Provide at decks and steps carpet as selected. Color to be of manufacturee's standard selection.
3) End Curtain: Furnish, deliver and install closure curtain panels at each exposed deck end in accordance with the drawing.
4) Operating Handles : Provide and install manual operating handles constructed of 19mm OD steel tubing. Handles to engage pull-bar installed at the first tier.
5) Cross Aisle: Provide continuous top cross aisle per plan of seating.
6) Non-Slip Tread: Provide at front edge of each aisle step locatio a non-slip tread surface. Paper type of strip are not acceptable.
Contact Person: sales